CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE
CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

Saturday, March 18, 2017

...a sweet gift

I received the sweetest package
from the sweetest blogger, 


 Starting right off with the fun ...
she drew some sweetness right on the box..


...flower seeds...I LUV them...
can not WAIT to plant them in big, bright pots for our
pergola patio....
...thanks, STACEY, I will have such fun when these start
growing and blooming.


 ...a cute, flowering card......


 and candy......

CHOCOLATE EASTER CANDY




There's the Easter Bunny Girl with the PINK flower in her hair uh, ear...
and the little infamous YELLOW CHICK...
and the also infamous EASTER BASKET...
awww....
they are all adorable, STACEY.
thanks for getting them for me.


 ....ahhh.....EASTER TEA TOWELS.
SOOO cute.


 ...these little tea towels look so cute on my metal ladder, STACEY..
....just perfect.


 I love everything you sent, Stacey...


Because I can't seem to get around to commenting back to you,
I will CLOSE COMMENTS for awhile longer......xoxo, bj